Wanting something different – then why not consider a strutted awning window!
This window functions exactly the same as a typical awning window, hinged at the top and pushing out, but there is something more the addition of the strut mechanisms. This “something extra” gives you the ability to open the entire window. Viola a servery window with no sill. Functioning easily, with a single push outwards the struts do all the rest of the work, allowing a full opening to capture those cool breezes in to the kitchen and invite the outside entertaining area in.
Features & Benefits
- Easily retro-fitted in any existing opening
- No need for structural beams (like a bi-fold)
- 100% opening
- No need for a track on the bench-top – completely sill-less
- Self-propelling, holding its own weight up
- Can be double glazed
- Can be easily shipped to you
- Need info please contact us at management at centralglass.net.au for further info
How long will a gas strut on an awning window last?
- The 316 marine grade stainless steel gas struts come with a three-year warranty and should last eight years with regular use, no maintenance required.
How big can my awning window be?
- When it comes to size, your imagination is pretty much the only limitation.
How long will it take you to fabricate?
- We will have the window ready within four weeks of your finalized size order.
- Our gas strut servery awning windows are installed using a 316 marine grade stainless steel gas strut which comes with a 3 year warranty.The Gas Strut awning window you see here is so large in fact that it was made out of a door rather than a typical window frame. So size is only limited by your imagination and the strut technology available.The gas struts can be pre-fitted in our factory, or our preference is to get our clients involved onsite so that the window is set to their specific height needs.
- This window can be manufactured for your needs right here and shipped to your door – super easy installation.
- You may want to know about servicing, these struts are designed with a shelf life of around 8 years with regular usage. So when it comes time to service the struts, it will be time to replace them and upgrade to the latest technology.
- When it comes time to close the window, it is a gentle push up and then the struts take over and pull the window back in to its closed position, all you need to do is lock it.