How to clean your Crimsafe screen
Your warranty document stresses the importance of maintenance. Fortunately, cleaning a Crimsafe security screen isn’t hard.
1. Equipment for cleaning a Crimsafe screen
- Bucket or spray bottle of water with
- Crimsafe mesh wash (follow the directions)
- HaRa cleaning glove with soft bristles (to get between the strands of the mesh)
* If you clean frequently enough, you won’t need the mesh wash. Water will do.
- Apply the diluted Crimsafe mesh wash or the water to the HaRa cleaning glove
- Make sure the glove is damp, not soaking
- Run the glove over the mesh and the frame until it is clean